Saturday, February 26, 2011

Heart

The results of the heart echo showed that I do have a leaky valve, but at this time there is no need for extra measures.  The blood pressure medication that I am on is perfect and I am to stay on it.

Went today to the Working Women's Survival Show.  This is an annual event for my daughter and me.  This year we took my daughter-in-law along.  I am so glad that I am feeling pretty good, because we walked SO MUCH!  Had a great time!  Really enjoyed the day.  When I got home, I immediately took a nap.  I was very tired and my legs hurt.  I slept an hour.  I really have to say it was a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. We did have a good time! After so many years, you are like a seasoned veteran staying away from the window venders and making me wait to go to the wine garden until 11...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete