Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Strange Workings of Lupus

Woke up yesterday morning able to move the right arm almost any which way very easily!  Lupus is so strange - it will take hold of a joint and not let got until it is good and ready to let go.  After all these weeks of tremendous pain, it finally let go of me.  I hope it lasts for a good long while!

It was such fun to be able to hang things in the closet with my right arm.  I had to show Tom, "Oh, look at this!"  I was on such a high all day at work.  So happy to not be hurting.  When I got off work and went home, I quickly changed into some jeans and got my gardening gloves and clippers and set out to work in my landscaping.  It felt wonderful to be able to do things I hadn't for so long.

Oh, that Lupus is a strange one...............

No comments:

Post a Comment